Ms. Shelly joined our team in 2016.
- EC1, EC2, Infant & Toddler
- Program Director Course
- CPR/AED, SIDS, Shaken Baby, Blood Born Pathogens, and other Early Childhood Trainings
I enjoy helping children learn while having fun. Seeing a smile on a child’s face because of what they accomplished brings such joy to me!
Ms. Laura has been one of the primary teachers in God’s Little Angels 2 since 2008.
- Department of Children and Families (DCF) Certified
- Early Childhood Education Classes at NWTC
- CPR/AED, SIDS, Child Abuse and Neglect, SBS (Shaken Baby Syndrome)
- Social Emotional Foundations for Early Learning
- Lesson Planning, Fundamentals of Infant and Toddlers, Assessment, and Child Portfolios
I love working with this age group of children. It’s fun to watch them learn and grow.
Ms. Britney joined our team in 2016
- Associates degree in Early Childhood Education
- Level 12 within the Registry System
- CPR/AED, SIDS, Child Abuse & Neglect, Shaken Baby Syndrome
I love working with children every day. Helping them learn is the best feeling in the whole world. I believe that if we can make a difference in the first 5 years of their lives it can make a huge impact on their future.