Ms. Emily joined CCC in 2005.
- Department of Children and Families (DCF) Certified
- BS in Early Childhood Education
- Level 14 within The Registry System
- CPR/AED, SIDS, Child Abuse and Neglect, SBS (Shaken Baby Syndrome)
- Social Emotional Foundations for Early Learning
- Conscious Discipline
- Mentoring Program
Life is a gift from God to be lived and enjoyed with everyone we meet. Taking care of children is a privilege and honor as a teacher in a Christian setting. We are witnesses to each other and the children we teach of God’s great love in our everyday life.
Ms. Brittani joined our team in 2017.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from UW Oshkosh
- CPR/AED, SIDS, SBS (Shaken Baby Syndrome), First Aid
I love working with children and watching them grow and flourish. Children are the future and it is my honor to help them explore, learn and be creative in a safe environment.