Ms. Laura V.
Ms. Laura V. has been a primary teacher in Noah’s Ark since 2012.
- Department of Children and Families (DCF) Certified
- Early Childhood Education Classes at NWTC
- CPR/AED, SIDS, Child Abuse and Neglect, SBS (Shaken Baby Syndrome), First Aid
- Sign Language, Sensory Plan, Transitions, Outdoor Play, Get Moving
with Infant and Toddlers, and Early Autism-Intervention
I have always loved working with children and enjoy watching them learn and grow. Each day brings new and wonderful experiences. Being able to impact the life of a child in a positive way has no greater reward.
Ms. Nicohle H.
Ms. Nicohle joined our team in 2017.
- Early Childhood Development Course
- Infant/Toddler Education and Teaching Strategies courses
- CPR/AED, SIDS, Child Abuse and Neglect, SBS (Shaken Baby Syndrome)
- Lesson Planning, Fundamentals of Infant and Toddlers, Assessment and Child Portfolios
I believe that children are fun and keep you young; they are our future!