Ms. Stephanie B.
Ms. Stephanie B. has been a support staff teacher with us since 2013.
- Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- CPR/AED, SIDS, Child Abuse and Neglect, SBS (Shaken Baby Syndrome), Prevention Training for Child Care Providers, Mandated Reporter Training, ITERS, ECERS, Child Abuse Prevention, Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards.
After teaching children in areas where they may have needed additional help, it is very rewarding for me to see how they have progressed in those areas. Being a good teacher takes patience, experience and you need to have an open mind in all situations that may occur.
Ms. Julia started with CCC in April of 2016 as a member of our support staff, and then transitioned into being our cook shortly after.
- Ms. Julia is assistant teacher certified and has taken other trainings in the field of early childhood education. She has also taken basic military training as well as leadership courses.
- CPR/AED, SIDS, Child Abuse and Neglect, SBS (Shaken Baby Syndrome), Mandated Reporter Training, Child Abuse Prevention
I enjoy working in an environment that I can see and interact with children on a daily basis. I love cooking for the children and staff at CCC and seeing the joy in their faces each and every day.
Mr. Blake joined our team in 2016.
- DCF Certified to be an assistant teacher in the classroom
- CPR/AED, SIDS, Child Abuse and Neglect, SBS (Shaken Baby Syndrome), Mandated Reporter Training
I enjoy feeling like an impact on children’s lives and getting to know them. I also feel that we are all special but must work together to achieve more as a team. I want to be a rock for you and your children to lean on.