Ms. Andi joined our team in 2017 as our head cook.
- Associates Degree in Applied Science – Paralegal
- My first job was a dietary aide, worked my way up to the head cook of my own kitchen.
I have a hobby farm with about 20 goats, some chickens, rabbits, giant dogs and some cats. My daughter started in 4H 11 years ago and I really enjoyed teaching kids about goat care. Kids have such open minds and are like little sponges and crave knowledge!
Ms. Anna joined our team in 2017.
- Little Chute High School graduate
- Teaching aid, Sunday School Teacher as well as a Nursery Coordinator at church
I like working with children because just seeing them click with the material that is taught is amazing! Also, how they have great memorization.
Ms. Ashley joined our team in 2017.
- Currently enrolled in the Early Childhood Education Associates Program
- CPR/AED, SIDS, Child Abuse and Neglect, SBS (Shaken Baby Syndrome)
I love seeing the little smiling faces when children are learning new things.